Kerrick has designed a pressure cleaner on a skid that can be bolted into the back of the van. It’s compact nature means there is plenty of free space for other tools of the trade, this combined with it’s powerful pressure and flow make it a hot favourite with contractors. This pressure washer comes equipped an electric start Honda motor, an Italian 3000 psi Interpump pump operating at 21 l/min and a large 450 litre water tank. It also comes with twin reels (a high pressure hose and a low pressure feeder hose) as well as a gun and lance which makes this pressure washer ideal for carrying out a range of property maintenance and wash down work.
- 3000 psi at 21 l/min combination provides effective high pressure cleaning
- Compact nature leaves plenty of space for other tools of the trade
- Large 450l water tank allows work to be carried out in areas without a water source
- Twin hose reels give operators mobility and flexibility
- Van mounting reduces the cost and hassle of needing a trailer